It's hard to believe our little girl is two months old today! It has been a wonderful, crazy, exhausting, exciting two months to say the least. We are so blessed by this little girl. Eli is still totally enamored with his sister; actually, I believe all three of us fall more in love with her every day! I told Ryan today that I am so enamored with our daughter that I actually get butterflies in my stomach when I look at her...how crazy and wonderful is that?! Anyway, here are some photos of our darling daughter at two months...
Needless to say we are thoroughly enjoying her beautiful smiles. She is doing lots of smiling these days, and not just at Eli anymore. She and her big brother can both light up a room with their grins! Just for fun, here's a photo of Eli at two months...
And one of him today...
Yes, he is indeed wearing Crocs and socks...and no pants! That's my boy! :)
By the way, we have a HUGE praise to share. We went in for Eli's annual cardiology check-up on Wednesday, and the news couldn't have been better...the cardiologist said his heart sounds perfect - he didn't even feel the need to do another ecchocardiogram because the hole is obviously now just a pin-point, if that! He even said that he doesn't need to see Eli anymore! Dr. Stamm also listened to Abby's heart just as a precaution and said that hers sounds great, too. Praise God for this incredible news - we are so grateful!!
Wonderful news, Cheryl... And such sweet pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is such great news about Eli's heart! God is good!!
ReplyDelete