Those who've been regular followers of our blog (or just know our dear son well) will remember that while Eli is a big fan of coin-operated rides, he has never wanted us to actually put the coin in to make them go! (Check out this cute little guy - what a blast from the past!) He has always wanted to ride them as long as they don't move... Well, that finally changed! During a recent shopping trip with Nana, Eli finally decided that he wanted to go for an actual ride on the merry-go-round. He had a great time! Hopefully this doesn't mean a perpetually empty coin purse for me! :)
Don't know if it will help but I told Lucas that putting the money in is a special thing he does with just Nana. So every time he asks I say- Remember it is a Nana thing not a Momma thing!! and he just says oh yeah! and deals with it we have been telling him that for two years now an I have never put money in
ReplyDeletee