Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Firsts

Needless to say, I'm having SO much fun dressing my precious little girl. We attended a good friend's birthday party recently, and Abby got all gussied up in her first dress - SO cute!!
Believe it or not, our dear son still has firsts every now and then... I've been a bit neurotic about waiting to introduce peanuts to Eli's diet because there's such a high incidence of peanut allergies in children. Eli's pediatrician recommended waiting until age three, and since I'm such a rule-follower, we waited. A few days after Eli turned three, he got his first peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Eli was pretty excited to eat his "big boy sandwich" - but he hasn't touched the stuff since! :)

1 comment:

  1. Too cute- she looks so serious!!!

    And LSG can't stand peanut butter- he ate it once or twice at Annes and has refused it ever since--funny the similarities..... e

    ReplyDelete