Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm back!

I know, I know, it's been a long time since I've posted! I'm definitely still learning how to mother two children (one of whom is attached to me every two hours!) and still manage to maintain a home - needless to say, blogging has moved waaay down the "to do" list! We're getting better at getting out of the house...I've improved from being two hours late to things to only half an hour late! :) My blog posts, however, are much later... On May 15th (I know!) we took the kiddos to Snoqualmie Falls. Despite its proximity to us, this is the first time we've taken Eli...mostly just because we didn't think he'd be very interested at an earlier age. He was definitely impressed with the big waterfall!
Though, truth be told, he was probably much more impressed with the big trucks!
Abby wasn't particularly interested in either!

No comments:

Post a Comment