I loved today. Despite the fact that I've been awake since 3 a.m., this has been a really great day. We had a great playdate with friends at our old favorite, Kids Quest. Every time we visit, Abby is more and more able to enjoy the exhibits; today was her first time playing in the Waterways exhibit, and she had a fantastic time! 
Eli always has a great time playing in the water here!
Abby also made a new friend! She was quite certain this little raccoon was a doggy, and she went back to him several times to pet him. Finally she leaned in to give him a hug or a kiss, and unfortunately his pointy little nose gave her quite a bonk on the forehead. She didn't go back to him after that!
This afternoon we went to the pet store to get Zoe's nails trimmed. While she was getting her "pawdicure" we visited the animals. They both really enjoyed the fish and the mice.
I love my sweet kiddos. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment