Little miss Abigail had her very first dance class on Thursday! She was so excited, and has been looking forward to it for weeks (as have I)! After nap she couldn't wait to put on her leotard, tights, and ballet slippers...and practice a bit in her room! :) Can you believe the cuteness?!
At the beginning of class, she was a little unsure...
Then started warming up to the idea...
Then got pretty excited...
And finally decided to participate!
I think this next photo is hilarious! She totally looks like she's got a little attitude, "I am not doing this!" 
She's looking forward to going to class again this week. By the way, the poor photo quality is due to the fact that I had to take these through the window...I had no idea parents were going to be asked to leave during class! :( Fortunately I took it harder than Abby did, and she waved at me about every two minutes!
No comments:
Post a Comment