Monday, April 12, 2010

Listening to Eli...

This is a totally impromptu blog post because I'm in the kitchen getting lunch ready and overhearing Eli on his toy phone in the playroom: "Hi, I'm Eli and my sister is Abby and my dog is Zoe and my Mama is Cheryl and my Dada is Ryan. And I have a Nana and Pa and my Pa's real name is Wawy [this really isn't an acurate spelling of the way Eli pronounces "Larry" but it's the best I can do!] and I can't remember my Nana's other name but I just call her Nana." I love listening to this kid!
Here's another good one...yesterday Ryan was reading the newpaper in the morning while I was getting breakfast ready, and Eli was sitting next to him. Suddenly Eli pointed to a picture I couldn't see and asked, "Dada, are those train tracks?" To which Ryan nonchalantly replied, "No, that's a coffee maker." What?! I never made it over to look at the photo, but I was certainly cracking up! When we get a little closer to Eli's birthday, I'll have a great conversation to post for you regarding Eli's birthday wish list. In the meantime, enjoy one of my new favorite photos of this awesome little boy (compliments of my friend, Kate)...

And, believe it or not, there will be an Easter post at some point in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment