Monday, July 13, 2009

It was one of those moments...

I had one of those parenting moments the other day...every parent knows what I mean; one of those moments when you're really supposed to keep a straight face and correct or discipline your child, but you can't stop laughing at whatever you're seeing. I had such a moment on Thursday. I walked out the back door and saw this: Eli was standing in his pool, fully clothed - including shoes, completely soaked from head to toe, splashing the water with his golf club. Adding to the hilarity, Eli looked up at me and asked, "Mama, can I splash the water?" I just stood there cracking up! Of course, Eli thought it was pretty funny that I was laughing, so he started gilggling too. Since there was no hope of him taking me seriously at this point, I grabbed the camera for this pricesless photo op. Later, of course, we had a very serious talk about water safety and pool rules. I think looking at this photo will forever elicit laughter from me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment