Tuesday, April 28, 2009

First days


Ryan here...Cheryl and Abby are sleeping and Eli is happily pretending to take a nap right now so I figured I'd throw some new pictures up here.


Abby is doing great. Happy. Lots of sleeping. Lots of eating. We even took a trip to Target to pick up some things today. She's been a real joy so far. It's also been a joy to see how much Eli loves being a big brother. He often asks to either kiss or hold her and he has been a big help (most of the time) around the house. It's only been two days, but so far so good.

1 comment:

  1. What a precious, beautiful little girl. Congratulations to you all. I am praying for you Cheryl as I know that these first weeks can be very, very hard for mommy. But wow, what an exciting and special time!

    Love, Jamie for the PAs

    ReplyDelete