Baby and Momma (and Dada and big brother) are doing very well in Abby's first 24 hours.
From now on you can find updates at our new blog: "The Eli and Abby Show" - go ahead and update your bookmarks because from this point on all new posts will be here. Thanks for checking in, and thanks for your prayers!
Yay! she is so cute. I love how she is all swaddled up like a little ball in that shot. I am trying to decide if she looks like Eli did as a newborn or not. When you get a chance you should post one of his newborn photos so we can compare.
Dear Ryan, Cheryl and Eli- We are so thrilled to hear of Abby's arrival!! Her pictures are adorable and Lucas said right away that Eli looks like a good big brother!!!!
She's beautiful! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeletecongrats Cheryl! we are so happy for you guys.
ReplyDeleteYEAH! I am so happy she is here! What a little doll!
ReplyDeleteYay! she is so cute. I love how she is all swaddled up like a little ball in that shot. I am trying to decide if she looks like Eli did as a newborn or not. When you get a chance you should post one of his newborn photos so we can compare.
ReplyDeleteAlso I forgot to add - what happened to poor Zoe? did she get kicked right off the blog?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! She is so cute!
ReplyDeleteDear Ryan, Cheryl and Eli-
ReplyDeleteWe are so thrilled to hear of Abby's arrival!! Her pictures are adorable and Lucas said right away that Eli looks like a good big brother!!!!
Congratulations from the Gilbert's East!!!!