Happy Thanksgiving everyone! While preparing to write this post I realized that I really didn't take many photos of our Thanksgiving celebration. I usually take pictures of my centerpiece, the food, and everyone gathered around the table...however, I didn't get any of those shots this year! Oh well, we have great memories with or without photos to back them up! We started the day before with some cooking...four loaves of cranberry bread and one sweet potato pie. Yum! Eli and I always have fun together in the kitchen.
We had the pleasure of hosting Thanksgiving this year and were joined by Ryan's parents, Aunt, Uncle and Cousin, and some of our very close friends. Nana brought coloring pages for the kids, who had a blast together, of course!
And Eli and Clay really bonded...maybe a little more than Clay would have liked! ;) It was really fun to see Eli get so comfortable with someone outside the family.
And apparently the meal was good enough to warrant a nap on the couch!
We hope you all enjoyed a wonderful holiday with family and friends, and had a chance to think about all that you have to be grateful for...we certainly enjoyed counting our many, many blessings here!
No comments:
Post a Comment