Monday, October 11, 2010

Seattle Aquarium

A good friend of mine has dubbed her family's Fridays "Adventure Day" - an idea that I love! So, last week we joined in on the adventure and all headed to the Seattle Aquarium together. Though Abby's obsession with fish is no secret, we've somehow never ended up at the aquarium with her. Of the four kids, Abby was both the youngest and the most intently interested in all of the aquarium's creatures.
Just beyond the aquarium's entrance is a giant fish tank, and I think the kids would have been content with spending the entire morning just staring into this window!Part of the attraction was definitely the scuba diver!Sierra kind of adopted Abby for the day, and these two held hands through most of the aquarium!The kids loved all of the cheesey photo ops!I always end up with lots of photos of kids' backs at the zoo and aquarium!These four friends had a fantastic "Adventure Day" together...as did their mommies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment