Saturday, September 25, 2010

More sports fun

I promised I would post photos from Eli's basketball league...unfortunately it's difficult to get good pictures because of the lighting in the gym. Eli is having a great time and learning a lot.He and his friend Tyler signed are in the league together. Even though they're on different teams, they still enjoy seeing each other each week and shooting together after practice while their parents hang around to chat!This is the only activity of Eli's that is on the weekend, and it has been nice for Ryan to be able to attend. Fun for the whole family!Another sport Eli is really enjoying is golf. He occasionally gets to go to the golf course with Dada and Pa, and has always really enjoyed it. This weekend I scored an awesome deal on a set of childrens golf clubs at a garage sale...it made Eli's day!
He and Dada promptly headed to the backyard for some golf lessons and practice.Even Abby got in on the fun since her sweet big brother gave her his old toy golf club.

No comments:

Post a Comment