Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Year Interview

Last year my friend, Brooke, started this awesome tradition with her kids that I knew immediately I wanted to do with ours. It's a New Year interview, to be done each January, and is such a fun way to keep track of what the kids are like each year. Unfortunately I cannot figure out what I did with last year's interview answers. Ugh - darn mommy brain! I think I'm going to need to get a journal to record them in or something - hopefully I won't lose that, too! Anyway, without further ado, here is Eli's interview.


What is your favorite...
  • Color: yellow and blue
  • Food: rice krispy treats (Mommy's note: I think his favorite food is actually fruit leather)
  • Toy: all the sings [things] that I have (Mommy's note: his favorite toy is definitely his train set!!)
  • Restaurant: La Casita (our local Mexican restaurant)
  • Holiday: Christmas
  • Cereal: Cheerios
  • Vegetable: carrots
  • Fruit: banana
  • Drink: vanilla milk
  • Book: (Mommy's note: he gave no answer to this, but I'd say it's any Berenstain Bears book)
  • Game: Cariboo
  • TV Show: Clifford
  • Place to go: KidsQuest (local Children's Museum)

What do you love about...

  • Abby: hugging her
  • Daddy: wrestling on him
  • Mommy: tackling you and giving you tackling hugs
  • yourself: nothing! (Mommy's note: this is the point at which he was tired of answering questions and started being silly)

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Eli

Where would you like to go on vacation? the sledding hill (more on that in a later post)

Who do you like to play with? you and Gracie

What makes you feel...

  • Happy? nothing!
  • Sad? nothing!
  • Scared? nothing!

What wishes do you have for this year? another puzzle

Eli is such a fun kid - we are very blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Boy, he looks old in that picture!! He looks like is he 5 or 6!!! Did he get a haircut?? I feel like that makes little boys grow up overnight! So cute!

    ReplyDelete