Saturday, May 9, 2009

Amazing Eli

We haven't written much about how awesome Eli has been in his new role as big brother. He absolutely loves his sister, and several times a day asks if he can give her kisses. On one of our early days with Abby, Eli came to me and asked, "Can I give my sweet Abby a kids?" Precious! Not only has he been great with Abby, he has become such a great helper, and has begun doing more things himself. It's the running joke in our house now that he turned 10 the night she was born! He and Ryan have been having a lot of fun together and finding lots of projects to do around the house. We are truly blessed by this amazing little boy. I had no idea that having a second child would increase the love I have for my first. It's like my capacity to love has grown exponentially and I'm just overflowing with love for both of these little blessings! On a lighter note, five days of phototherapy (and thus five days of cabin fever) led to lots of fun (and silliness) around the house.
Helping Dada wash windows...
Digging in the dirt (still his very favorite thing to do)...
Being silly...

Enjoying the sunshine with his water table...

The return of nakey boy!Playing computer in his underwear...

No comments:

Post a Comment